|Full name||Graham Devlin Smith|
|Date of birth||April 9, 1994|
|Place of birth||New Hope, Pennsylvania, United States|
|Height||1.73 m (5 ft 8 in)|
|2014–2016||South Florida Bulls||60||(0)|
|2018–2020||North Carolina FC||46||(0)|
|*Club domestic league appearances and goals, correct as of October 3, 2020|
Graham Smith (born April 9, 1994) is an American professional soccer player.
College & Youth
Smith was one of a plurality of players flown in on three-week contracts to play for Trinidadian team Central FC in the 2017 Caribbean Club Championship. He started his club's first round in the competition against Grenades F.C. of the Grenada Premier Division and played in their match versus Dominican Republic side Cibao FC, earning a yellow card.
- "Graham Smith - Men's Soccer".
- "Foreign legion: Central FC fly in 12 players on three-week contracts for Caribbean Cup – Wired868". wired868.com. 11 May 2017.
- "San Juan Jabloteh, Central FC open Caribbean Club finals with wins". CONCACAF.
- "Cibao edge 10-man Central to set Caribbean final date with Jabloteh". www.ttproleague.com.
- "North Carolina FC Adds Former College Stars Graham Smith, Cameron Steele". 15 March 2018.